Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 2 (Week 2): The Spell I Would Want to Cast for the Rest of my Life

If I could cast one magical spell for the rest of my life it would be a spell that could pause, rewind, and fast forward time. It would be called "nunc imperium." I have a really busy life (as most people do) and being able to pause time would allow me to cram in some more studying for school or prep more for 4-H competitions! Also I could rewind to fix my mistakes and stop myself from doing or saying something stupid. The fast forward power would help me skip over unpleasant experiences. 

"Soon we must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy."
Albus Dumbledore 

(I know this quote isn't directly related about the blog prompt but it's one of my favorite Harry Potter movie quotes so I thought I'd include it anyways.)

No comments:

Post a Comment